Want to be a part of the “Spirit of Purdue”?
Want to be a driver for the world’s LARGEST, FASTEST, and LOUDEST mascot?
Come join the Purdue Reamer Club!
Check back here in early August for Fall 2019 callout information!
The Pledging Process for the Purdue Reamer Club takes 8 weeks. During those 8 weeks, you will:
- Learn over 60 traditions and 40 songs of the University
- Learn about the Boilermaker Special and Xtra Special
- Become a Co-Pilot for the Boilermaker Special and Xtra Special
- Complete an R-Board and get it signed by Actives, Advisors, and Honoraries
- Meet over 50 Honoraries of the Club, including Mitch Daniels, Jeff Brohm, and Matt Painter
- Participate in a Lions Sing twice a week
- And Much More!
As an Active Member, you get to:
- Go on “Away Crews”, where we drive the Boilermaker Special VII to Away Football Games
- Wake people up on Home Football Games with the Boilermaker Special VII’s horns
- Hold leadership positions to build your resume
- Start the process to become a Pilot for the Boilermaker Special VII and/or the Xtra Special
- Go on a semester retreat, which have included paint ball, escape rooms, and Fair Oaks Farm
- Become involved in many of the projects and services the Club does for the University
- Network with Alumni of the club
- And Much More!
Requirements for Membership:
- Maintain a minimum 2.0 GPA
- Be a full-time student
- Not on academic probation
- Not be involved in a Social Fraternity or Sorority, since this is a social club
- Honorary, Service, and Professional Fraternities and Sororities, as well as Cooperatives, are fine
- Be able to attend all Monday Night Meetings
- Have a love for Purdue University and the desire to spread school spirit!
If you have any questions, contact the Vice President at